The M-324XP pan/tilt re-defines maritime multi-sensor system design, drawing on FLIR's 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for militaries, Coast Guards, and governmental agencies around the world. If you want to use a tougher, better-performing FLIR, you'll have to join the Special Forces.
- 320x240 thermal imaging.
- Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video.
- 2X e-zoom functions give the thermal camera best-in-class range performance.
- Mount pan/tilt ball-up or ball-down for added flexibility.
- Simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability make the system simple to install and easy to control.
- Proprietary, patent-pending, image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let all of FLIR's front-line products see more in the most challenging conditions.
- Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- Watch thermal and lowlight video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display.
M-Series Control Unit
The M-Series controller is simple to use, provides precise system control, and lets users access all of the important camera functions with push-button controls.
Controller functions include:
- Heated LCD screen – Instantly displays system status.
- User-programmable "hot key" for commonly used functions.
- Scene selection allows the operator to optimize the system's performance for specific situations – Night Running, Day Running, Night Docking, and Man Overboard.
- User-selectable color palettes change the video display mode for easier viewing based on operator preference.
- User-programmable Home button allows the operator to point the pan/tilt camera to pre-defined position with the push of a button.
- Precision proportional pointing control is provided through a custom, sealed, 8-way iDrive style control knob.
- Backlit for easy nighttime readability; the sealed buttons are easy to see and provide positive tactile feedback.
- The controller is fully sealed for survival in a maritime environment, and meets IPx6 standards.
- Install as many control stations around your vessel as you want, thanks to the system's easy Ethernet connectivity.
|Thermal Imaging Specifications|
|Sensor Type||320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer|
|FOV||24º x 18º (NTSC)|
|Focal Length||19 mm|
|Image Processing||FLIR DDE|
|Size||7" dia. x 11.2" ht.|
|Pan/Tilt Coverage||360º Continuous Pan, +/-90º Tilt|
|Connector Types||BNC with BNC-to-RCA adapter included for video out|
|Power Requirements||12 VDC to 24 VDC (-10%/+30%)|
|Power Consumption||25 W nominal; 50 W max|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25°C to +55°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Automatic Window Defrost||Standard|
|Shock||15 g vertical, 9 g horizontal|
|Vibration||IEC 60945; MIL-STD-810E|
|Wind||100 knot (115.2 mph)|
|Standard Package||Camera Head with 18-inch Pigtails for Power, Analog Video, and Ethernet; Joystick Control Unit; Operator Manual|
|Optional Accessories||Dual Station JCU; Low Smoke, Zero Halogen Ethernet Cables; Standard Cat 5e Ethernet Cables; Top-Down Mounting Riser|
|Detect Man (1.8m x 0.5m)||~1,500 ft (450m)|
|Detect Small Vessel (4.0m x 1.5m)||~4,200 ft (1.3km)|