AcquaLink® Nav BoxP/N: A2C59501928
as a CPU and signal interface.
The AcquaLink® Nav Box is the heart of the AcquaLink® system. It acts as a CPU and signal interface. The Nav Box provides a wide range of digital and analog input possibilities. These include J1939 CAN, NMEA 2000®, VDO Wind sensor and Sumlog® paddle wheel sensor inputs. For all analog input requirements the Nav Box provides multiple, freely programmable 0 – 5 V, 3 – 20 mA and 0 to 400 Ω connections via the supplied auxillary harness.
Data output to three separate VDO Bus lines allows flexible and easy routing to multiple control stands or chart tables. Simply “T” in gauges along a backbone cable or use the daisy chain connectors on AcquaLink® gauges and TFTs to expand the system. With a plethora of information made available from various sources, the Nav Box processes, calculates and checks received signals for discrepancies, demonstrating its intelligent programming with automated system diagnosis and guided fault finding. An intuitive user interface (via AcquaLink® TFTs) makes for easy programming of vessel parameters, alarms and more.
- NMEA 2000® certified
- Molded front cover with LED signal status indication
- Aluminium base plate
- Front & rear side protection rating IP67
- 3x VDO bus lines with 3x M12 Connectors
- 1x J1939 CAN bus with 3x M12 Connectors
- 1x NMEA 2000® bus with 1x M12 Connector
- 1x VDO Digital Wind Sensor Input (M12 connector)
- 2x VDO Sumlog® Inputs (2x M12 connectors)
- AMP Super Seal power input
- 26 pin AUX input (analog signals, NMEA 0183 and USB interface)
- Operating temperature range -20 °C / +70 °C
- Storage temperature range -30 °C / +80 °C
Nav Box, Power cable & fuse, 26 pin auxillary harness with USB interface termination resistors, screws
|8 - 28 V|